KlearNow is an exciting new company providing an innovative state of the art solutions that brings the global supply chain into the digital age. KlearNow is founded by serial entrepreneurs with proven track record and sizable exits already. We are now building out our management team post series A closure and are looking for exceptional VP of Marketing and Business Development to join us and help scale the business.
Get in on the ground floor of a startup company with a new product offering that is changing the way technology is leveraged in the global supply chain.
Be part of a rapidly growing, series A funded company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions. KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong backers and advisors.
- Translating the organization’s growth strategies and goals into an integrated organization-wide marketing plan with line of business, service line, and key customer segment marketing strategies.
- Responsible for developing, executing and tracking a push based lead-generation strategy (top of funnel) that facilitates qualified leads to our sales team
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, service concepts, and promotional programs to drive market interest and awareness for KlearNow
- Engage in networking activities such as strategic events, conventions, conferences and tradeshows with displays and collateral as needed as well as providing post-event reports and analysis
- Establish and grow target markets as well as lead efforts into new markets and verticals as we expand globally as an organization
- Develop advertising, public relations, social media and events to support brand and revenue goals
- Oversee design and operation of our company website
- Plan, execute, and manage end-to-end marketing operations to ensure campaigns are executed flawless and promote ongoing process improvements to streamline efforts
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field is required. Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing or business development leadership roles
- Strong knowledge of international logistics (import/export) with a track record of success
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging industry trends
- Experience providing strategic planning and directing marketing communications to align with the organization’s goals and differentiate from the competition.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with a drive towards execution and delivering results
- Extensive understanding of key marketing performance metrics, tracking tools, and analysis
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment