Get in on the ground floor of a mid size startup company with a new product offering that is changing the way technology is leveraged in the global supply chain. Design the UX that utilizes the latest web application technologies which runs on desktop, laptop, mobile, and tablet devices.
The UX designer will be part of the engineering team and must have empathy for the user, a deep understanding of user centric design and strong analytical abilities. They must have an understanding of technical limitations as well as business strategies and goals, backed by a knowledge of different technologies. You will understand technical limitations, business strategies and perform user research, interviews and surveys, and use the collected information to create customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes for our user interface engineers.
- Demonstrate a passion for designing attractive, elegant, applications running on any desktop, laptop, tablet and mobiles device (iPhone, Android)
- Strong UX, user psychology, and design sensibilities that are data driven
- Ability to rapidly test and iterate the UX designs with the stake holders
- Experience with collecting relevant user data/interactions to improve current/drive future designs and workflows
- Experience with agile software development and best practices
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years web based and mobile UX design experience
- Strong appreciation for data collection and analytics
- Extensive experience with user design software (i.e. Sketch)
- Experience with UX design, delivery of wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for both web and mobile users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in design, computer science or related field strongly preferred