KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes–ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and adaptable resource for all partners.
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
Our mission is to transform global commerce with an AI-driven, shared-economy platform that makes logistics more simple, cost-effective and provides end-to-end visibility.
KlearNow has a flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
As a Sr. Account Executive, you will build your territory and customer base by selling our unique web-based platforms that will drive efficiencies in their business for their customs clearance process and drayage
You will be responsible for gaining new business in your territory and growing your customer base to meet quota goals.
- Win, retain and develop small to large Business Customers through sales “hunting” activity and utilization of our marketing tools and support.
- Sell technology solution of “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS), focusing on customs brokerage and drayage revenue growth.
- Maximize sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market and help facilitate additional services/offering for future company expansion.
- Recommend solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge
- Engage in organizing and supporting customer workshops intended to share information across diverse subjects such as Import brokerage compliance regulations, new product offerings, and other training intended to benefit the client
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM daily (required).
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years field sales in Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage or Drayage.
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, and solutions as well as customs brokerage
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
- Knowledge of international commercial transportation (air and ocean freight)
- Bachelor’s degree desired