KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
- Participate in all aspects of the builds, integration, deployment, merging tools used and automation for our cloud environments
- Troubleshooting and solve issues relating to mission critical services across the entire stack.
- Support internal and customer’s external SLA’s
- Serve as an escalation point for any product issues and ability to be on-call duties to provide 24x7x365 services
- Define and own appropriate compliance audits and reports
- Comfortable with continuous integration concepts and tools
- Provide reporting that provides appropriate context to multiple audiences including product owners, engineering, and sales teams.
- 5+ years of experience doing DevOps, including working with real, highly concurrent, user traffic across multiple data centers and regions
- Experience supporting production traffic on AWS or other cloud PaaS
- Excellent Linux system administration and automation skills (Ruby, Python, Bash etc.)
- Experience with firewalls and network security technologies at scale
- Passion for implementing best practices with a focus on rapid growth
- Extensive hands-on experience in:
- Servers: Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcached, Aerospike, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, RocksDB
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Automation tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack or Terraform
- Frameworks & tools: Nagios, Docker, Vagrant, Network Analysis Tools o AWS
- APIs and CLI Tools, EC2 Autoscaling, RDS, S3, Route53
- Experience with Agile methodologies and working in a fast-paced small startup
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science strongly preferred