KlearNow is an exciting new company providing an innovative state of the art solutions that brings the global supply chain into the digital age. With Brexit and 240 million customs declarations forecasted coming in from the EU next year there is a huge opportunity at hand using AI/ML technology to cope
As a Sr. Account Executive, you will build your territory and customer base by selling our unique web-based platform to them that will drive efficiencies in their business for their customs clearance process, providedocument storage, end to end visibility regardless of freight forwarder, etc.
You will be responsible for gaining new business in your territory and growing your customer base to meet quota goals.
- Win, retain and develop small to large Business Customers through sales “hunting” activity and utilization of our marketing tools and support.
- Maximize sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market and help facilitate additional services/offering for future company expansion.
- Recommend solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge
- Engage in organizing and supporting customer workshops intended to share information across diverse subjects such as Import brokerage compliance regulations, new product offerings, and other training intended to benefit the client
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM daily (required).
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years field sales in freight forwarding or 3 years operations experience
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, and solutions as well as customs brokerage
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
- Knowledge of international commercial transportation (air and ocean freight)
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Ideally speaks French and English