The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap to support our global growth
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions.
- Coordinate with engineering, internal, and external teams in product development activities.
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities and close gaps with existing system design.
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to Agile activities, requirement gathering, story creation, sprint grooming, planning, execution and retrospection throughout the product lifecycle
- Support marketing, sales and CSM teams in developing product strategies, solutions, and deployments for growth.
- Conduct product and trainings for external and internal customers.
- Assist in new product introduction and release activities.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide product engineering, development, management, and sales solutions.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain documentation and tools for all product related activities.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager driving significant cross-organizational solutions to deployment closure
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 5+ years of experience in a job in the logistics and customs brokerage market
- Experience with Agile methodologies and working in a fast-paced multi country small startup
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in logistics and customs brokerage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Team player, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective documented requirements delivered in the past
- Must be able to travel