KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, applications running on any desktop, laptop, tablet and mobiles device (iPhone, Android)
- Strong UX and design sensibilities
- Excellent knowledge of web and mobile technologies such as ReactJS, React Native, Redux, HTML5, CSS, UI/UX development experience
- Experience with agile software development and best practices
- Strong database knowledge (MySQL, MariaDB)
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- 7+ years web based and mobile development experience
- Strong appreciation for data collection and analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extensive testing experience, both at unit level and system level
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science strongly preferred