KlearNow is an exciting new company providing an innovative state of the art solutions that brings the global supply chain into the digital age. With Brexit and 240 million customs declarations forecasted coming in from the EU next year there is a huge opportunity at hand using AI/ML technology to cope
- Assist with planning and budgeting including building and maintaining company operating plan, departmental budget, and rolling forecasts, etc.
- Analyze and measure key SaaS metrics such as ACV, Gross Margin, CAC, ARR, CARR, Churn Rate, CLTV, etc.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department leaders to understand drivers, trends, opportunities, and share insights through data.
- Work with large data volumes via various data sources to automate reporting; create simple-to-use Executive dashboard.
- Assist with quarterly investor reports; investor requests, and quarterly Board financial pack.
- Understand global operations and develop ad-hoc business analysis.
- Create intuitive analytic tools, excel models, ad-hoc reports as needed
- Identify and implement changes to continually improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy of planning & analysis activities.
- Take ownership of monthly HR reports, analysis, and recommend action.
- Personnel cost and headcount planning as well as regular variance analysis and forecasts.
- Continuous development of our HR management dashboard as well as our headcount planning tool.
- Establishment of regular compensation benchmarks for all locations (UK, Spain, US, Canada, Netherland and India).
- Assistance in developing compensation models.
- Cooperation with HR department on calculating bonuses and commissions.
- Optimization of HR and Controlling related processes.
- Provide solid knowledge and interpretationof European Employment Laws and Regulations.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- 2+ years of professional experience in highly dynamic finance role, experience in an HR function is desirable
- Enterprise SaaS industry knowledge/experience a plus.
- Outstanding financial modeling skills and ability to produce timely and accurate work.
- Strong systemic thinking a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Proficiency with the entire MS Office Suite, solid Excel skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and most importantly with high integrity you can be trusted with sensitive and confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related field.
- Participate in company equity plan.