KlearNow was born out of taking a different path, different thinking, and a desire to solve a logistics industry problem. We believe this industry needs an extreme shift in the status quo. This shift in a new way of thinking spreads across the multiple logistics participants (brokers, importers, exporters, freight forwarders, drayage providers, and other third parties) to the tools they use and manage data.
As KlearNow grows, we’re looking for an Engineering Leader who is passionate about people growth and organizational development. This is a unique opportunity to help build the products and practices that will support KlearNow growth over the next round of funding. In this role, you will reimagine enterprise logistics software and build global products that enable KlearNow expand in Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Manage, hire, and grow a strong engineering team. Provide day-to-day leadership and mentoring to engineers.
- Work effectively cross-functionally to drive change and influence product and process decisions.
- Help to shape thinking around designing scalable products and business processes/programs to support KlearNow’s rapid growth.
- Lead and grow software solutions committed to building KlearNow’s innovative line of products
- Be both a deep technical leader and a thoughtful people manager.
- Champion/participate in engineering excellence, establishing business metrics, and driving continuous operational improvement.
- Solid understanding of deployment pipeline including GIT, automation, code analysis and deployment.
- Effective communication skills to reach stakeholders and audiences of all levels.
- Proven ability to influence geographically dispersed individuals to facilitate, moderate, and influence the productive design and implementation discussions driving toward the result.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of management experience or an engineering manager or team lead
- 3+ years of experience growing and managing multi-team organizations.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in core programming languages such as, Java, Python, go, SQL
- Strong collaboration skills and excel at working cross-functionally.
- Experience with internal engineering tools, platforms, and infrastructure.
- Know how to evaluate technology and seek out process improvement opportunities through automation.
- Data-driven decision-maker who knows what to measure and how to interpret the results.
- Product thinker and are comfortable assimilating customer needs into product requirements.
- An exceptional people manager with a proven track record of hiring top talent and developing diverse and inclusive teams.
- Proven track record of creating and managing high performing teams.
- Experience with logistics domain
- Interest in people and organizations.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and analytical skills.