KlearNow is disrupting the Customs Clearance industry by providing an innovative, state of the art solutions that brings the global supply chain into the digital age. With Brexit and 240 million customs declarations forecasted coming in from the EU next year, there is a huge opportunity to be part of a company that is bringing Customs Clearance to the 21st century.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who is fluent in European languages such as Polish, French, German and/or Dutch. As a Customer Success Representative (CSR) you will be responsible for managing a growing portfolio of KlearNow customers. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management, on-boarding and implementation skills. In addition, the role requires the ability to manage multiple customer interactions simultaneously, coordinate with cross-functional teams, aiming to drive customers to value. The ideal candidate has Supply Chain or Customs Clearance industry experience, is detail and results oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- On-board new customers and handhold their initial shipments through a full life cycle
- Be an expert on KlearNow products, features and functions
- Create Business Review cadence with customers; weekly, bi-weekly, monthly
- Measure and track KPIs and Overall customer health
- Track and follow-up on reported issues
- Assess customer pain-points and capture enhancement requests
- Provide updates to customers on new releases, roadmap and best practices
- Work closely with sales, product and operations teams
- 5-7 years of Customer Success or Customer facing experience
- Supply Chain or Customs Clearance industry experience is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a hyper-growth, fast paced start-up
- Fluency in English as well as Polish, French, Dutch or German is a plus