KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
Design, develop, and operate resilient distributed services that run on ECS or Kubernetes to serve hundreds of millions of users around the world
Collaborate with various functional teams on expansion of our recommendation systems
Influence the roadmap and product development of KlearNow App and services • Recruit, inspire, and develop team members
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years minimum industrial working experiences
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and coding
- Strong designing and building distributed backend systems handling high volumes of traffic
- Experience in handling ambiguous business requirements with excellent prioritization, time management abilities, and a focus on execution
- Passion to solve complex problems and make continuous improvements
- Experience in Search and Recommendation Systems preferred
- Excellent knowledge and experience on a backend language, like Java, Scala, Go,Node.js, etc.
- Experience in design and development using NoSQL, such as DynamoDB,Cassandraor RocksDB
- Experience with Aerospike,ElasticSearch,Kafka, and Spark
- Experience with Agile development methodology and CI/CD
- Experience with Docker containers along with Kubernetes or ECS